Indeed, technology is making our lives easier. However, they often fail, and so does your printer. You might have bought the latest canon wireless printer, but it may not work days later.
Have you been having problems with your Canon printer lately? Work-related or personal, you may often face problems with your Canon printer. At worst, your printer may even stop printing.
Don’t worry, because Canon Printers Supports can help you right away. However, you might be thinking, “why not try to fix it myself first?”. You are right, and so we have the tips for you as well. Let’s find out how can you fix your lagging computer.
5 problems and ways to easily fix your canon printer problems at home
1. Problem in scanning
Scanning problems is one of the most common canon printer problems. If this clicks you in, then we have a step-wise solution for you. Follow as you read:
Step 1: Connect the printer to your computer through a USB cable. Now install the driver that came with your canon printer.
Step 2: After connecting, turn on your printer.
Step 3: Click on the “Get Started” button. Next, select All Programs > Accessories > Select Scanner and Camera Wizard.
Step 4: Now, click the Scan option and select the Canon printer that you’ve connected. Again click on the Scan option. Your picture is ready to get scanned without interruption.
Step 5: Lastly, click on the File option, and then click on the Save option. When the pop-up appears, name your scanned document and select your desired location to save your image.
2. Printer not responding
Often Canon printer refuses to respond. Don’t worry! We’ve brought up some exclusive, yet easy steps to initiate canon printer repair. Follow these troubleshooting steps:
Step 1: Turn on your Canon Wireless Printer by pressing the Setup button. Find the Setup Wireless LAN option and select OK.
Step 2: Next, select Easy Setup and snap on OK to confirm your selection.
Step 3: Click OK after selecting the access point and entering your Wi-Fi password.
Step 4: Put the installation floppy disk on your computer. (If you want to install your Canon printer on your device, you must know how to run the installer.)
Step 5: Now select Easy Installation, and click Install. On the recent page, you can now find a printer on your network. If you find it, then proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Click on the Next button to start the installation process of your printer. Now, wait for a few minutes until your printer completes the process.
3. Paper jam
Sometimes paper jams are so extreme that they might get torn inside your printer. If you are not sure how to initiate this canon printer repair, we have made it easy for you in the following steps:
- Turn off your printer and disconnect it.
- Remove any paper in the cartridge of your paper output by opening the cover.
- Find if the jammed paper is beneath the FINE cartridge tray.
- Strongly hold the jammed paper in both your hands. Is the paper wrapped? If yes, then pull out!
- Pull out the paper carefully to make sure of no tearing(Remove all the jammed papers).
- Cover the paper exit and refill your papers.
|Pro tip: Insert only sizes of paper that are preferred by your printer to avoid paper jams.|
4. Problem in the Ink Cartridge
One of the most common issues people come up with Canon inkjet printer repair is fixing their ink cartridge. Don’t worry, we are here to save you with that as well. Check how from the below points:
- Do you clean your printer from time to time? Make sure you do. Also, test the alignment each time you install a new cartridge in your printer. To confirm, just print some test paper. Is the ink flow correctly aligned now? If yes, then you are done.
- Is your printer denying your cartridge? Don’t panic! Gently, wipe it with a lint-free cloth or clean paper towel. This way, you’d remove any residue or dust that’s been blocking the electrical inputs of your printer.
Is it still the same? Then, just remove it. Now turn off your printer and unplug it for around a minute.
- Check, if your printer cartridge is attached to printheads. You may keep the cartridge upside down for several weeks. And you, being unaware, the ink will not approach the printhead. As such, your new cartridge doesn’t print.
5. A no paper alert!
When your printer is showing a no paper alert, it isn’t always necessary that you haven’t inserted paper. Let’s look at the possible reasons:
- Many times, this error appears due to an unfamiliar object on your tray.
First, start off your canon printer repair by turning off and disconnecting your printer. Then, delete that unfamiliar object.
- Another reason could be that the paper is not rightly loaded on your printer. As you load, make sure to align your paper edges correctly.
- Another three silly occasional reasons could be,
- Curled paper
- Wrinkled paper
- Thick paper.
If any of these three cases strike you, then change the paper. In fact, your loaded paper must match the size in your printer’s paper size settings.
Note: If none of these tips work for you, then the issue is serious. You’d need a superior service canon printer repair.
Get Assisted by the Professionals
At Canon Printers Support, we take up any sort of canon maintenance and repair. Our professional canon printer technician is educated with every printer model. Be it the latest or a five-year-old model you’ve been using, they would grasp the issue and solve it in a swift.
A professional’s worth 100 troubleshooting. Bid goodbye to your canon printer problems with us right away. By calling us you can even get temporary assistance from professionals with your printer problem.
Call us to get the most out of our canon printer repair service!
Leave a Reply